20+ Hours Per Week
Possible Permanent Hire Opportunities
Chicago-based UXM Studio, Inc. is is searching for a bright, enthusiastic, and creative self-starter to intern with our marketing and business development team. As a small and quick-moving team, UXM Studio is looking for an adaptable and motivated person to lead our marketing and customer engagement process.
The intern position will develop and execute strategic marketing initiatives and will be responsible for on-boarding, growing, and developing new campaigns for UXM Studio.
- Create internal and customer-facing marketing materials that clearly explain the value and unique advantage of UXM Studio.
- Develop and maintain B2B lead lists, and assist with CRM and pipeline database.
- Develop sales territories by managing lead generation responsibilities for the team, including prospecting, appointment setting and growth via B2B marketing.
- Assist project managers with any tasks to improve the go-live experience for the client. Ie: Work with account management and with client to market their.
- Assist business development on live business and additional administrative support.
- Conducting marketing and data analysis of our current market position by Analyzing current business trends and researching prospective clients.
- Handle warm-transfers, direct sales, and lead generation through cold calling and appointment setting.
- Conduct outbound phone calls and lead generation.
- Participate in regular training, call reviews, and role-playing pertaining to each product and campaign goals.
- Provide regular feedback on call scripts, call flow, process flow, client objections, and best practices.
- An understanding of and passion for digital and web marketing and sales.
- A mind for customer communications with Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Pursuing degree in marketing, public relations or communications, or high interest in working in the digital or advertising space.
- Ability to communicate effectively with outside partners, vendors and other contacts, clients and all levels of employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Google Drive products, (Word, Outlook, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher, Google Docs).
- Proficient with social media platforms for advertising and branding purposes.
- Entrepreneurial, decisive and with a strong desire to “make things happen”.
- Ability to ask questions.
Perks = UXM Swag, terrible jokes, excessive amounts of candy, Last Friday of the month Movie, CTA passes